Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Obsession: Elbow Patches

As mentioned in previous postings, blazers are my obsession right now. I dream of them, I search for them in every store that I am in and I may even be willing to break my sacred “do not spend over $10” rule for one.

Adding to my utter devotion to blazers, is the kickback to elbow patches that are now being seen on men’s and women’s blazers. OK, I honestly can say that I would sell my soul for a tweed blazer with brown suede elbow patches right now. You can dress this blazer up, down and around. No matter how you wear it, you will look unreservedly smashing.

I am scouring my local thrift stores and will notify you when this item has been located and purchased. When this item is found, I will post pictures so we can all bask in its glory together.


No comments:

Post a Comment