Thursday, February 17, 2011

Obession: Sweater Vests

Remember a few episodes ago on Glee (if you are not a fan, you seriously should be) where Santana said Mr. Schuester needed to be in a 12-step program because he is addicted to vests? Well, I think I need to be in that same program. The first step of overcoming addiction is admitting that you have a problem. The issue here is that I NEVER want to overcome this problem. I LOVE sweater vests, dressy vests, puffy vests (only inside my house on a Saturday, I promise) any vest. My latest trip to my local Savers second-hand store resulted in a bag full of sweater vests. My husband took one glance inside and rolled his eyes, muttering “geesh, more vests” under his breath.


Sweater vests come in a variety of patterns and shapes. I am always on the lookout for argyle sweater vests for my husband and myself as well as vests that look like cardigans missing their sleeves. These vests can be paired with anything and belted for a spectacular look. I have also scored some awesome vests at Ross and summer garage sales. I promise you, once you buy your first vest, there is no going back. Be on the lookout at your local second-hand shops!




No comments:

Post a Comment