Monday, February 28, 2011

Academy Awards: Harper's Favorite Looks

The 2011 Academy Awards did not disappoint. Perhaps I didn't agree with all of the awards given, but let's face it...I mainly watch the Oscars for the fashion eye candy. And while in years past my favorite looks were those that were out-of-the-box and colorful, I felt myself leaning towards the more neutral, flirty and girly looks.

Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa
Perfectly age appropriate, yet stunningly beautiful. Love the heels.

 
Hilary Swank in Gucci Premiere
 First off, I would kill for Hilary Swank's bod. Secondly, this dress fits her so well and I love the mixture of the hard sparkle transitioning into the soft feather bottom. Absolutely stunning.



Halle Berry in Marchesa 
I think I must be partial to Marchesa, because Halle was another of my picks for best dressed. Again, I love the dress' soft pale color and flowy bottom. Perhaps only Halle and her perfect skin could pull off this particular color, but boy did she rock it.

Which look was your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment