Friday, March 11, 2011

Trend Watch: Pops of Turquoise

Turquoise is always a popular choice when thinking of adding a pop of color to your daily ensemble. And if you are adding just a dash of the beloved color, why not show it off in your bling? My favorite feature of turquoise is its versatility. It can be paired with a casual jean as seen by Michelle Trachtenberg or decked out for a fancy party like Blake Lively. I even think Nicky Hilton looks good, {gasp}its not often you'll hear me complimenting a Hilton...that's the power of turquoise I guess.


We're sure these lovely ladies dropped a pretty penny for their turquoise accents, but you don't have to. Many commonly-shopped stores carry the daring hue at reasonable prices.



My favorite piece is that rockin' ring from Forever 21. At a mere $5.80 it will easily add that pop you want without sucking your bank account dry.




No comments:

Post a Comment