Thursday, March 10, 2011

Obessions: Christian Louboutin

A gorgeous pair of shoes walk by and I catch the tell-tale glimpse of a red sole; A pair of Christian Louboutin's just passed me. I try to wipe the coveting look of  off my face, but it just won't leave. I am obsessed with Christian Louboutin. Someday I would love, love, love to own a pair of his shoes. I don't see that day happening soon, but maybe if I hope and dream long enough...my wish will come true.

If I had to choose only one pair, I would go for the classic black pumps. They go with everything and look so elegant with any outfit. You may remember this particular pair on Sandra Bullock in The Proposal.

 But who am I kidding, I would sacrifice my right arm for these fuchsia or polka dot beauties as well.

The stars seem to {heart} CL as much as me. Especially Blake Lively, she never goes anywhere without a pair.

Dear Mr. Louboutin-
As one of your adoring fans, if you ever happen upon an extra pair of your fabulous shoes that need a good home, send them my way. I will love and take care for them always.

xxxxoxooxoxooxxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment