Saturday, March 26, 2011

Trend Watch: Chevron

Chevron is everywhere. We've seen the statement making pattern on the blogs and in the magazines and I"m not going to lie...I'm obsesed. I've even made a few pieces for my own home. Every time I see it complimenting a fantastically decorated room, I'm inspired:


Needless to say, I love that chevron is now showing up in fashion. The bold pattern packs just the right amount of punch for any outfit. Valentino's blush pink gown (far right) is by far my favorite. I love how the pattern starts small and increases in size near the bottom.


The stars pull off chevron quite nicely and I think you can, too. From swimwear to accessories to tops to skirts, you can add a POP to your day with a statement piece. You don't have to go super bold like Jessica Alba, try a simple bangle to start and transition to more bold pieces as you feel comfortable.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


No comments:

Post a Comment