Friday, March 18, 2011

Just Wiping the Drool from My Chin

Do any of you subscribe to Pinterest? It is an amazing source of inspiration. I just love scrolling through the pages and pages of photos, soaking in the gorgeous colors, patterns, shapes, scenes, etc. This morning, I have been drooling over a few items seen during my weekly scour of the site and almost had a sensory overload from too much chicness!


1) So chic. Simple red flats, dark cropped skinnies, tie belt, Asian collar neckline (LOVE) and the jacket, oh, the jacket. The color, the buttons, the cut, the cuffs. I am so in love.

2) I literally gasped when I saw this jacket. The collar is divine, the pattern… just, just, stunning (by Vivienne  Westwood)

3) The boat neck, the 50's house wife feel, the cutouts at the bottom. Sigh. 

4) J'adore! Seriously. Cottage-chic. I am totally in love and would probably sell my soul for these shoes. Yup. Totally. 

5) OK, so I hate the undershirt this model is wearing, but focus on the cardigan. The rich mustard, the buttons, the stitching and detail. If paired with the right blouse, this would be so urban chic. LOVE!

6) The rich orange may be extreme for some, but this spring's trends call for bright hues. I also love me a dress with pockets. The bow adds that touch of 50's glam. 

7) So you know my obsession with oxfords, but these, these take the cake. They have the masculine lines, but they are feminine, too with the more petite style. 

8) Isn't this hat totally glam? I love the romantic color and flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment