Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kim Kardashian and Louboutin


I don't know what it is about the Kardashians that I find interestingly revolting. I must admit that I do watch "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Kim and Kourtney Take New York." Don't judge, I am a people watcher by trade, and they happen to be very interesting people. Maybe its that they are insanely wealthy, just because they are gorgeous that draws me in, the injustice of it all. Whatever it is, I love this outfit that Kim wore to the Dallas Galleria. The dress is actually quite modest with its higher scooped neck and caped sleeves, which is what makes it most appealing on this Kardashian. The lines and ruffles look almost vintage, but with an 80's twist I am digging. I also loved that she didn't pair this dress with the usual pink, turquoise or red, but opted for a simple gold necklace and bow-topped Louboutins, one of Kim's choice designers.


No comments:

Post a Comment