Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Intricate Floral Details

I'll admit it, I am a girly-girl at heart. Anything floral with ruffles or intricate details makes my heart pitter-patter. Lately the fashion scene seems to be overflowing with all things floral, but I am particular to floral accents like those seen on Lea Michele, Rachel McAdams and Keira Knightly. My favorite is Lea's bold, graphic floral accent -- tulips are my favorite flower, so I may be a little biased. 

But that is not to say I'm not smitten with Rachel's strategically placed petals or Keira's blooming bustle. The petals on Rachel's dress add a little substance to her thin frame, drawing the eye to her extremely small waist. One may say that the explosion of posies on Keira's halter dress may be too much, but I love it! Which one do you favor?



1 comment:

  1. Although I am not a fan of Ms. Knightly, I do love this dress.

    ReplyDelete