Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Queen of Fashion

When I am in my sixties, this is EXACTLY what I want to look like. Helen Mirren is the epitome of style and grace. Ms. Mirren is totally rocking one of spring's hottest fashions: the Maxi Dress. Notice the sweetheart neckline, cinched waist and gorgeous flowing fabric. We LOVE how she paired the delicate, fluid Dolce & Gabanna gown with a hard-core biker jacket. The juxtaposition is fantasticlly delicious.

Try this look for yourself. Visit a local department store like Old Navy, the Gap or Ross to find a maxi dress and then peruse eBay or thrift shops for the perfect leather jacket. - Side note - I found the most amazing leather jacket in a Santa Monica thrift store for $3.00 and I wear it with everything! Keep those eyes peeled for leather!



No comments:

Post a Comment